Thursday, December 31, 2015

"Cheers" to CYCI No. 100 with Your Next Stamp



Hello everyone.  I am back from my much needed 5 days on a beach vacation!  The beaches in Ubatuba are amazing and each one is more beautiful than the next.  I will share some photos soon. Today I want so share a card I made for the 100th sketch challenge on Can You Case It!?  Congrats to Eva and her whole team.  I think today's card is just perfect to help them celebrate their milestone post!   

The 100th Sketch was - 


I started with a top-folding A2 white card base.  To the card front I adhered a piece of black cardstock that has embossed dots on it.  I found it in my stash. To this I adhered another piece of cardstock - silver with white circles.  I die cut the 2nd largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles Stax by My Favorite Things with white cardstock.  

Next, I embossed the image of the champagne glasses from the Clink set by Your Next Stamp with silver embossing powder - on the piece of white cardstock I just cut.  I then filled the inside of the glasses with Glossy Accents and colored in the ribbons and the sparklers with a Silver Wink of Stella Brush Pen.  After the Glossy Accents dried, I adhered the cardstock to a piece of black cardstock, which I then adhered to the card front.

Then I die cut, 3 times, the Fancy Cheers Die by Your Next Stamp, glued them together, and adhered it card front under the glasses.  I applied Glossy Accents to the word to give it shine.  Lastly, I adhered a crystal to each of the corners on the white cardstock.  Done!

Here is a close up of the glasses -



This would be a great card for any occasion, a wedding, an engagement, an achievement - or a New Year's card.  Well, I hope you enjoyed this card.  

A very very happy, healthy, and art filled New Year to all of you.  Where ever you are on the globe, stay safe and I will see you next year!  

Hugs from Brasil -
~Michael

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our 100th Challenge Michael! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva. Was fun to do. Congrats on 100. Happy New Year!

      Delete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...