Thursday, August 20, 2009

Desk/Note Pad - Stampin Up!

Wow!! Can't believe that I finally completed a project from start to finish AND put it up on my blog. Go figure. I'm in Brasil and had some time to play with stamps, papers, glue, embellishments.

It's a desk/note pad. Stamp set is from SU called Sense of Time. I wrapped a piece of cardstock with papers and then made the back side out of cardboard. Although it's not a real clock, I used some of Tim Holtz' game pieces on the clock face. I have to try to make this using a real clock.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michael. I loved this project. You did a fantastic job! May I borrow your idea??? Hugs, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB project! One of my most fave clock stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...