Thursday, January 30, 2014

Exciting StencilGirl Announcement!!!

Good morning everyone!!  It's very early here in Brasil but I wanted to make an exciting announcement.....

StencilGirl Products has asked me to become part of their Creative Team!!  And, of course, I said YES!!  

Yesterday was my first Guest Artist spot on their blog and I was really hoping that it would generate some buzz and get nice comments - just so that they would ask me to come back again.  To be asked to join the Creative Team was totally unexpected and a huge surprise for me!  I am working out the details with them but, since I am on another continent, in a different time zone, and have responsibilities with our store, it looks like I might do a once a month project with my StenDoodle technique.  How does "StenDoodling With Michael" sound?  LOL.

Just want to thank everyone for coming to my blog, commenting on my work, and embracing this new technique.  I have a lot more projects in my head to share and hope you all continue to create with me!!

Beijos e Abracos (Hugs & Kisses)

~Michael

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, my friend! Great news. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THRILLED to have you with StencilGirl Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So great to have you on the StencilGirl Creative Team!!
    "Stendoodling With Michael" sounds great to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...