Monday, January 20, 2014

News - Stencil Girl Guest Artist

Hello everyone.  Cool news....I am very excited to let you guys know that I am going to be the guest artist for Stencil Girl Stencils on their blog, on January 29th!!!  I will introducing my Stendoodle technique using a bunch of their stencils. 

This is my first time doing something for Stencil Girl - but hopefully, not my last.

Here is a little sneak peak at a portion of the project - 

Sneak Peak using Terri Stegmiller's Heart Flower 6 stencil.

Then, on January 30th and 31st, if you stop by this blog, I will have two more projects showcasing my Stendoodle with Stencil Girl stencils.....

Sneak Peak using Terri Stegmiller's Heart Flower 6 stencil - but with a twist.

Sneak Peak using Pam Carriker's amazing Heart Stencil.

I hope you guys stop by their blog and show me some love!! 

Beijos e Abracos (Hugs and Kisses) 

~Michael


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to it. Next, you'll be designing stencils for them. Just a thought....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrsts Michael. This is great ! I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats so happy for u !

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...