Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Some Bunny Loves You Card


Good morning all!  I've been a bit under the weather and decided to take a few days off to chill.  So I went to the mall. Two days in a row.  The mall means Starbucks so I got my fix.  I do love Braslian coffee but it's still nice to hit Starbucks when at the mall.  And on Monday, I woke up to find out that -


for my snowman card I made back on February 18th!!  Kinda cool!  

Now that February is over, I will be writing down all the names that left comments on my blog and will announce the winner of my contest in the next day or so.  Stay tuned...  

Today I have a card that is perfect for either Easter or to say "Some Bunny Loves You".  I used an oldie but a goodie....Bunny Tail that was made by Outlines Rubber Stamps (now out of business..sniff...sniff..).  

I started with a 4" x 4" card base of purple cardstock.  Then I cut a piece of white cardstock, 3 5/8" x 3 5/8" and, using a cloud stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, I made the clouds.  Then I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image in with various Sharpie markers.  For the bunny I used a brown Tombow Marker and mixed it with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush marker to get the shimmer.  Lastly, I used Mowed Lawn Distress Ink on the bottom for the grass and adhered some crystals in the center of each of the flowers.  

Don't know yet which sentiment I will use on the inside.  I hope you guys like the card.  Until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil -
Michael

4 comments:

  1. 1st, glad you're better. 2nd, this is an awesome card. Love the image and how you created the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is because you won that I found you! :) I love the bunny! I likes puns so I like the saying "Some Bunny Loves You." Glad you are feeling better and love the bunny in the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael, this is such a fun card. I love the bunny and the bright flowers. Congrats on winning the challenge. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Somebunny loves you' - how genius and adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...